We strive to provide efficient and effective services to customers based on the following Client Charter :
Standard Documents Required for Financing Applications
- 1. Documents for Private Limited/Limited Company
- Form 9, 24, 44 & 49
- Form 13 & 32A [if applicable]*
- Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company [M&A]
- Copies of license / other relevant certificates [if any]
- 2. Documents for Sole Proprietors/Partnerships
- Business Registration Form.
- Partnership Agreement [if any].
- Utility Bills for the last 3 Months.
- 3. Background of Business/Shareholders/Owner/Director/Main Management Team
- Customer Networth Form and Copy of MyKad/Passport.
- Firm/Company Profile [if the Shareholder is a Corporate entity ]
- Profile of the Directors and Management Team.
- 4. If the Applicant Has Been in Operations.
- Financial Statements/Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years
- List of Trade Receivable. Value and Ageing List
- List of Trade Payable. Value and Ageing List
- Latest bank statement [for the last 6 months]
- 5. If the Applicant Has Facilities from Other Financial Institutions
- Letters of Offer
- Latest Statement of Account /Current Account
- 6. If the business premise is rented/leased land/building
- Rental or Leasing Agreement
- Waiver Letter from the Landlord
- Sublet Tenancy Agreement [if any]
- 7. If involves Third-Party Charge
- Ownership document
- Consent Letter from the Owner to allow the creation of charge on the assets.
- Valuation Report by the Bank’s Panel of Registered Valuers addressed to the Bank
- 8. If involves Third-Party Guarantor
- Personal Networth Statement to be filled in by individual guarantor
- Statutory documents and information of Corporate Guarantors (where applicable)
Note: The Bank may require additional relevant information, where necessary.
- The shareholding structure is at least 51% owned by Malaysian
- Meets Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) definition. [SME category is as defined by the National SME Development Council].
- Company registered under the Companies Commission of Malaysia Act 2001 or Co-operative Societies Act 1993 (Amendment 2017)
- Financing purpose or business activities must be in compliance with Shariah principles.
Additional eligibilities conditions may be imposed subject to Financing Program
Duration of Application Process, Disbursement, Discharge and Appeal
a) Financing Application
All our financing application will be processed and the decision thereon shall be informed within 30 working days from the date of complete information having been received by the Bank.
b) Notification of Decision on Financing Application
We will endeavor to notify the decision on your financing application efficiently within 4 working days from the decision date.
c) Disbursement Proposal
All financing disbursement applications that are completed and fulfilled the pre-disbursement conditions will be processed within 4 working days
d) Discharge of Facility
All matters pertaining to the Discharge of Charge and discharge of the Guarantors shall be made within 10 working days from the date of full settlement of the financing Facility.
e) Appeal Application
Any appeal on unsuccessful financing application shall be made within 3 months from the decision date and can be submitted in writing to the same branch. Click here for our branch location.
For further information, please contact our Call Centre at 03-26037700 during office hour.
Issuance of Statement of Account
We shall provide the Statement of Accounts / Financing Statements on yearly basis or upon request by customer.
The Client Charter will be reviewed from time to improve its effectiveness