Business Exports Programme (BEP) is a structured intervention programme funded by Ministry of Entrepreneur and Cooperatives Development (MECD), spearheaded by SME Bank in collaboration with MATRADE.
BEP is aimed for companies to expand their capacity and capability for exports.
Grab this opportunity and be part of the expected economic recovery.
- To support NEF Strategic Thrust 6: INTERNATIONALIZATION OF LOCAL ENTREPRENEURS; and
- To create more Bumiputera exporters through structured intervention programs.
- At least 60% Bumiputera owned Sdn Bhd company and management controlled company
- Minimum 3 years in business (evidenced by audited accounts for 3 years)
- NOT a subsidiary of Public Listed Company (PLC), Multi-National Company (MNC), Government/ State Linked Company (G/SLC) or company under Menteri Kewangan DiPerbadankan (MKD)
- Good financial standing
- Open to all industries and sectors which applicable
- Funding via grant up to RM200,000
- Open to all industries
- Intervention from the experts
- International business opportunities
- Business financing opportunities from SME Bank
Terms & Conditions apply
- Human Capital
- Export requirements
- Standard and regulation
Complete the application form and submit to us together with the required documentations to the following:
Small Medium Enterprise Development Bank Malaysia Berhad
Menara SME Bank
Customized Program, Level 6,
P.O Box 12352
50774 Kuala Lumpur
For more details on Business Exports Programme, please contact the following officers:
Fazliana Abd Aziz