Program Pembangunan Kapasiti dan Keupayaan Vendor (PPKV) aims to assist Bumiputera vendors in expanding their capacity and capabilities to be competitive, sustainable and resilient.
Increase the capacity of Bumiputera vendors to become more efficient, productive and technology driven.
Equip Bumiputera vendors with international accreditation and certification to penetrate domestic and global market.
- This grant is open to all Bumiputera vendors registered with Anchor companies under the Vendor Development Programme (VDP), Ministry of Entrepreneur Development and Cooperatives (MEDAC).
- The funding of this grant is up to 90% of the total cost or maximum of RM200,000, whichever is lower.
- Registered with anchor companies under VDP, MEDAC.
- Fulfill the criteria set out under the National VDP Guidelines.
- Sound Financial position.
- The company is solvent and has no legal action taken against the company, or its directors/shareholders/partners/owners/guarantor under the laws of Malaysia and
- Obtained Acknowledgement/ Support Letter from Anchor.
- Grant up to RM200,000 with the concept of Matching Grant 90% : 10%.
- Application is open until 31 December 2022 or until full utilization of the fund (whichever earlier)
- Capacity development
- Standard and accreditation
- Human Capital Development
- Technology transfer
- Upgrade of existing system and purchase of equipment/machinery.
*Funding of this programme is not limited to the above purpose
Complete the above Application Form and submit to us together with the required documentations to the following:
Small Medium Enterprise Development Bank Malaysia Berhad
Menara SME Bank
Customized Program, Level 6,
P.O Box 12352
50774 Kuala Lumpur
For more info, please contact the following officers:
Fazliana Abd Aziz