Request for Employment Verification
Effective from 1 July 2018, Bank Negara Malaysia via its Employee Screening Policy issued on 9 March 2018 holds all financial institutions responsible for providing employment verification information of the new hires. In SME Bank, we are guided by the following process for the purpose of employment verification:
- Documents to be submitted are as follows:
- Consent form signed by the individual candidate.
- Reference template as below:
i. Financial Institutions - Please provide the BNM Reference Template by completing section A.
ii. Non Financial Institutions - Please provide the basic information pertaining to the individual.
- All response will be provided within 15 working days from the date of receiving the correct and complete set of documents
- Request with incomplete documentation will be rejected and the requestor will be contacted within three (3) working days from the date of rejection.
For any inquiries pertaining employment verification, please contact Talent Acquisition Team through our general line at 03 2615 2020.