Contract Financing is a financing package using the existing financing facilities which are already available in the Bank.
It offers financing to customers who are Main Contractors or Nominated Sub-Contractors having secured contract(s) or future contract(s) from approved awarding parties mainly Government Ministries, Departments or Agencies.
- Working Capital
- Bank Guarantee
- Applicant must be the Main Contractor or Nominated Sub-Contractor.
- Applicant must be registered with either of the following :
- Ministry of Finance (MOF)
- Contractor Service Centre (PKK)
- Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB)
- Other relevant licensing or registration bodies
- Revolving Credit-i
- Cash Line-i
- Kafalah Bank Guarantee (BG)
- Up to Single Customer Limit
From BFR + 0.0% p.a to BFR + 2.5% p.a
Bank Guarantee Fee: 0.125% p.m
- Revolving Credit: Up to 100% of contract cost
- Kafalah Bank Guarantee (KBG): As per requirement by contract awarder
- As per contract requirements
- Minimum 30% cash collateral
- Assignment of contract proceeds
- Joint and several guarantees of directors/shareholders.
- From 5% to 50% cash collateral
- Takaful/insurance coverage is mandatory iff the asset is given as security for the financing (if applicable). You have the option to select the service offered by our panel Takaful operators or non-panel Takaful operators.