Designed to help SMEs and innovative start-ups to grow their businesses and invest in strategic sectors and technologies fields (digital tech, green tech and biotech) for a sustainable and entrenched economic recovery.
- Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) and/or
- Working Capital
Malaysian SMEs in the following subsectors:
- Electrical and Electronics (E&E)
- Refined petroleum
- Machinery & Equipment (M&E)
- Medical devices and pharmaceuticals
- Automotive and transport equipment (including aerospace, vehicle and parts manufacturers)
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Research & Development
(Sectors identified to be most aligned to the long-term strategic development goals for Malaysia under the National Investment Aspirations (NIAs)).
Business (including commercially ready start-ups) involved in providing technology solutions:
- Green Technology
- Renewable energy & energy efficiency
- Clean transportion, electric vehicle, battery development
- Natural resources
- Sustainable water and waste management
- Aquatic conservation and pollution prevention
- Circular economy
- Reusing, recycling and remanufacturing
- Repurposing of stranded assets
- Precision and automated farming
- Vertical farming
- Farming using drones, IoT and big data analytics
- Low carbon technlogies
- Low carbon-emitting technologies (Carbon, capture, utilization and storage (CCUS), low carbon hydrogen)
- Digital and 4IR Technology
- Smart manufacturing (IoT solutions)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Big data analytics
- Virtual/ Augmented reality
- Drone technologies
- Connectivity and distributed infrastructure (5G, blockchain, cloud computing)
- 3D printing
- Software development (digital healthcare technology, e-commerce, fintech and payment platform, gaming mobility solutions)
- Biohealth (genetic)
- Biosciences (crop and yield improvement)
SMEs and start-ups involved in the listed Government programmes.
All eligible programmes will be updated periodically at www.bnm.gov.my/covid19
- Commodity Murabahah Term Financing-i (CMTF-i)
- Revolving Credit-i (RC-i)
- Cash Line-i (CL-i)
- Ijarah Thummal Bai’ (ITB) Financing
- Up to RM10.0 million (to be used for either CAPEX or Working Capital, or both).
- Up to 3.5% p.a, for financing without guarantee; or
- Up to 5.0% p.a. inclusive of any guarantee fee
- Up to 80% for machinery/equipment
- Up to 100% for working capital
- Up to 10 years
- Guarantee cover from Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan (SJPP) or Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia (CGC).
- Personal guarantees/ joint and several guarantees/ corporate guarantees.
- No other collateral shall be imposed
- Takaful/insurance coverage is mandatory if the asset is given as security for the financing (if applicable). You have the option to select the service offered by our panel Takaful operators or non-panel Takaful operators.
Any further enquiries, please contact our Customer Service Centre at 03-2603 7700