TRRF is a programme providing relief and support recovery for SMEs in the services sector affected by reintroduction of containment measures since June 2020.
- Working capital
Malaysian SMEs in services sector affected by reintroduction of COVID-19 containment measures since June 2020 (except for tourism and tourism-related subsectors), such as:
- Personal services (e.g. repair of computers / household goods, laundry, hairdressing, beauty);
- Food and Beverage service activities;
- Human Health and Social Work activities;
- Arts, Entertainment and Recreation;
- Wholesale and Retail Trade; and
- Business services (e.g. Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities; Administrative and Support Service Activities).
Note: Recipients of Special Relief Facility (SRF), PENJANA SME Financing (PSF) and/or PENJANA Tourism Financing (PTF) shall not be eligible for the TRRF.
Sectors below are not eligible for TRRF:
- Purchases of shares;
- Refinancing of existing credit/financing facilities;
- Purchase of land/real estate investment;
- Property development;
- Investment by investment holding companies;
- Activities where the stock in trade is money (including credit, leasing, factoring and insurance businesses), except for money changing operators;
- Gambling, alcohol, tobacco or other similar activities/products; and
- Non-Shariah compliant activities
- Up to RM500,000 per SME.
Note: The above is applicable for associated companies for SMEs with common shareholders i.e. with ≥20% shareholding.
Up to 7 years, with at least 6 months moratorium on monthly instalments.
Up to 3.5% p.a. (inclusive of guarantee fees).
No collateral shall be imposed for financing offered under this facility.
For further enquiries, please contact our Customer Service Centre at 03-2603 7700