TRRF is a programme providing relief and support recovery for SMEs in the services and other sectors affected by reintroduction of containment measures, except tourism and tourism-related subsctors.
- Working capital
- Refinancing of up to 30% of total financing approved.
Note: 30% of financing approved can be used to refinance existing business financing (existing business financing excludes financing obtained under BNM’s Fund for SMEs
Viable Malaysian SMEs in services sector affected by reintroduction of COVID-19 containment measures (except for tourism and tourism-related subsectors) in the following sectors:
1. Services sectors such as:
- Personal services (e.g. repair of computers / household goods, laundry, hairdressing, beauty);
- Food and Beverage service activities;
- Human Health and Social Work activities;
- Arts, Entertainment and Recreation;
- Wholesale and Retail Trade; and
- Business services (e.g. Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities; Administrative and Support Service Activities).
2. Non-services sectors that are still not allowed to operate in Phase 2 of the National Recovery Plan (NRP)
[clarified with BNM that the above shall include Phase 1 and Phase 2 of NRP. Please refer to MKN’s Phase 1 SOP, Phase 2 SOP, including related EMCO SOP]
- Recipients of Special Relief Facility (SRF) and PENJANA SME Financing (PSF) are eligible for TRRF up to an aggregate limit of RM500,000 per SME.
- Recipients of the PENJANA Tourism Financing shall not be eligible for the TRRF.
- Commodity Murabahah Term Financing-i (CMTF-i).
- Up to RM500,000 per SME
Up to 3.5% p.a. (inclusive of guarantee fees).
- Up to 100% for working capital
Up to 7 years, with at least 6 months moratorium on monthly instalments.
- Up to 80% guarantee cover from Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan (SJPP); and
- Personal guarantees/ joint and several guarantees/ corporate guarantees
- No other collateral shall be imposed for the financing
- Takaful/insurance coverage is mandatory iff the asset is given as security for the financing (if applicable). You have the option to select the service offered by our panel Takaful operators or non-panel Takaful operators.
For further enquiries, please contact our Customer Service Centre at 03-2603 7700