YEF 2.0 is designed to assist and support young entrepreneurs to elevate their businesses to higher level and remain viable post-COVID-19 or to start a new business under SME Bank Umbrella initiative.
- Plant / machinery / equipment acquisitions
- Building acquisitions and / or renovations
- Working Capital requirements including financing of guarantee fee, documentation and stamp duty fees, and Takaful contribution (if applicable)
- Malaysian young entrepreneurs between 21 - 40 years of age from date of application and owning a business.
- Micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) as defined by SME Corp.
- Registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM), or authorities / district offices (for Sabah and Sarawak), or statutory bodies for professional service providers.
- For a partnership firm or a Sdn Bhd company, the youth applicant must hold majority shares of >51% AND is the key decision maker.
- Minimum possession of entrepreneurship/ vocational certificate.
- Those without above could be considered through undergoing entrepreneurship training by CEDAR.
- The Company has been in operation for at least two (2) years.*
*This requirement is waived for start-up companies under Umbrella.
- Commodity Murabahah Term Financing-i (CMTF-i)
- Revolving Credit-i (RC-i)
- Cash Line-i (CL-i)
- Ijarah Thummal Bai’ Term (ITB) Financing
- Minimum : RM100,000
- Maximum : RM1,000,000
|Year 1 - Year 7||Year 8 - Year 10|
|5.0% fixed per annum (net of profit rate subsidy of 1.5% per annum)||6.5% fixed per annum|
Margin of Financing
- Plant/ Machinery/ Equipment :
- Brand New : Up to 80%
- Used / Refurbish / Recond : Up to 70%
- Building Acquisitions : Up to 90%
- Working Capital : Up to 100%
- Building renovations
- Own Premise : Up to 70% of the renovation cost
- Rented Premise : Up to 50% of the renovation cost
- Plant / Machinery / Equipment : Up to 10 years
- Building Acquisitions : Up to 10 years
- Working Capital : Up to 5 years
- Building renovations
- Own Premise : Up to 7 years
- Rented Premise : Up to 5 years
- Any collateral acceptable by the Bank as per SME Bank policy.
- Guarantee from Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan (SJPP) is required for this financing.
- Personal guarantees / joint and several guarantees.
- Takaful/insurance coverage is mandatory if the asset is given as security for the financing (if applicable). You have the option to select the service offered by our panel Takaful operators or non-panel Takaful operators.
Fees & Charges
Product Disclosure Sheet