Following the announcement by the Government on the Movement Control Order 3.0 (MCO 3.0) from 1 June to 14 June 2021 nationwide and the Enhanced Movement Control Order (EMCO) at affected areas, SME Bank is taking the following measures immediately :
- SME Bank Head Office and Branch network officers operation hours nationwide is from 9.00am to 3.00pm from Monday to Friday (Sunday to Thursday in Kelantan).
HEALTH AND SAFETY SOPs
- Customers are highly encouraged to use electronic payment / online transfer as the preferred mode of payment.
BOOK YOUR BANKER (BYB)
- BYB service is temporarily suspended until further notice. However our Relationship Managers will continue to serve through telephone call, emails, WhatsApp and others.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
- Head Office - Please deliver the documents to the mailing room at the Head Office’s lobby. As an alternative, you can email the documents to the Relationship Manager in charge.
- Branch Network Offices – Please contact your Relationship Manager for document submission arrangement. As an alternative, you can email the documents to the Relationship Manager in charge.
These measures are taken in accordance to the Ministry of Health’s guidelines in managing the spread of COVID-19.